Nice point Kjell, but as a matter of fact these lists are proving very
popular with beginners in Ido, and Espists who want to dip their toe in the
water, have a foot in both camps if you like, without making a commitment to
Ido and leaving Esp behind.  There is an atmosphere of _fraternite_ on
Francidol which you dont find on Auxlang, because they are all native French
speakers completely at home with the language.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"Here we say that life is a cliff, and you must never turn around and look
back when you're climbing.  It makes you sick." - Paul Bowles, The
Sheltering Sky

>From: Kjell Rehnstrom <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Auxlang for French-speakers
>Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:22:35 +0200
>
>Il e un satis intressant i un pok ironiki fakt ke li diskussion pri
>auxiliari lings se konfine intra li frontiers del nationali lings!
>
>Kjell R

Surf together with new Shared Browsing
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059