*******
 Killing all other conlangs
*******
 In  ''Thoughts on IAL Success'' Paul O. Bartlett concluded
 'In the end, dispersal and enthusiasm, I speculate,
 may be the two most important factors.
 Without them, even if a language is good enough and in
 the right place at the right time, with a somewhat stable base,
 some organization, and no severe external events working
 against it, it will probably languish.'
*******
 That was well understood.
 Internet has become a decisive factor of dispersal.
 The vulnerable point remains enthusiasm, that is systematically
 killed and must be saved from conlangs killers.
*******
 In Auxlang, Kjell Rehnstrom wrote to Richard A. Antonius,
 Atlanto’s creator:
 ''I am happy to be able to end this message in a very positive
 note as I think Jacque's 2004, judging from the examples
 I have seen of it, surpasses Altlango in every respect.
 On a scale from 1 to 10 were you begin with 1 and the very best
 is 10 Altlango scores 1,5 and 2004 scores 3.
 A clear improvement, if I may say so.''
*******
 Killing every new project everywhere what a  noble purpose !
*******