*******
  Thank you very much for answering
*******
  ''If you SHOULD see them, tell them this ...''expresses a condition
  of possibility, an 'SHOULD' introduces subjunctive, isn'it ?
  I believed that 'SHOULD' was a mark of subjunctive, isn'it ?
*******
  For native English-speaking people, isn'it better that a conlang
  use a separated word equivalent of 'SHOULD'to express a condition
  of possibility ?
*******
  Amicalmente
*******