We would like to introduce you to the National Sea Grant Library (NSGL),
which serves as the archive and lending library for the National Sea Grant
College Program http://nsgl.gso.uri.edu.

Our Sea Grant collection is comprised of over 32,000 books, journal
reprints, conference proceedings, advisory and technical reports,
handbooks, maps, and other information not readily available through
conventional sources.  This wealth of information is accessible through our
web-searchable database, where you'll find many of our documents available
as full-text PDF files. Documents not available online can be borrowed
directly from the Library.

The NSGL website also provides a list of recent Sea Grant acquisitions as
well as direct links to the 30 Sea Grant programs across the country.

Visit our website for a complete description of our services, or contact us at:

                National Sea Grant Library
                Pell Library Building
                Narragansett Bay Campus
                University of Rhode Island