En réponse à John Cowan :

>Is "obelisque" the common name in French for U+2020, the cross-shaped
>symbol that is usually called a "dagger" (but occasionally an "obelisk")
>in English?

Not that I know of. But I don't know how they call that sign in French, so
it could be called that way without me knowing...

Christophe Grandsire.

You need a straight mind to invent a twisted conlang.