*******
 So many Inquisition's questions and so irrelevant ones !
 According to the President of Esperanto for America 99%
 of the conlanguists are Esperantists.
 When adding Idists and Interlinguists (Interlingua of IALA)
 what percentage remains for the other conlangs you mention ?
 In my opinion let's begin with a meeting for representatives
 of Esperanto, Ido and Interlingua. Such meeting would be
 already a miracle because each one is so convinced of
 being in a superior category !
 This meeting of course would not speak about '2004'
 as you ridicule it !
 Please, dear Jay, calm down and set interesting questions.
 Nothing obliges me to answer the other ones, about fleas
 for example.
*******
 Best regards, Jacques
*******