Jesse Bangs wrote:

> Yivrian is so blessedly regular in this regard. The numbers are > prefixes, and nouns with prefixes higher than "one" are plural.

In Piata numbers are verbs, which are not marked for number
so I don't (can't) have such irregularities either.

I played around with agglutinating --> inflectional when
I created Cein, which is somewhat inflecting. A lot more
inflecting than its mother Quenya in any case.

Applying lots of (and I mean *massive*) sound changes to
a language seems the best way to create irregularity. And
it's great fun too!

Daniel Andreasson