En réponse à Thomas R. Wier :

>Could be worse. A couple years ago, some guy from Poland contacted
>me by email asking me to write him a "Hymn to Fire" in Degaspregos.
>It turned out he was involved in some sort of cult, and was using
>my language in his ceremonies, and mentions me and my conlang by
>name on his website. It's all in Polish, so I can't read it, but my
>name and the conlang's name are clear enough.

What do they revere in this cult, the Mighty Stegosaurus? ;)))))

Hehe, I think Maggel would make a great language for a cult ;)) . Of
course, it would have to be a cannibalistic cult, so it may be considered a
bit too dangerous to be left alone ;))) (I've also thought it would be a
nice language for the Addams Family ;)))) ).

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr