On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 16:16, Francois Lachance wrote:

> For documentation purposes, could an XSLT stylesheet or and XSL Schema be
> appended as "back matter" (i.e. appended as a CDATA section
> within the appropriate documenting element)? This way the TEI-header could
> document the element nesting you wish to constrain with a pointer to the
> appended "enabler" (schema or stylesheet).

If/when we all switch to schemas, we can mix in other constraints (eg in
schematron) in different namespaces. Sun produced an experimental Relax
NG validator which allowed for direct embedding of schematron rules, and
implements checking of them.

--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services