Hi there,

I've recently been looking at Sebastian's XSLT for converting TEI <xptr>
and was wondering if anyone has attempted to a wite a stylesheet allowing
conversion of <xptr> to w3c xinclude/xpointer syntax? Or if this is even
possible?  (I'm thinking specifically of <xptr>'s with @from and/or @to
PATTERNs and how problematic that might be.)

Although for the use I was thinking of I wouldn't want to do such a
conversion on the fly, I was experimenting with xinclude/xpointer
syntax in Apache's Cocoon, and the thought and it occurred to me
someone may have already written a conversion xslt.

Curiosity, Cat, impending death...

-James
--
Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask], http://www.uea.ac.uk/~q503
Cursus Project, School of Music, University of East Anglia,