On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 08:16:19AM -0700, Stone Gordonssen wrote:
> Try being a chronically-ill partnered Gay non-Judeochristian man in the USA
> for a while, then we'll speak about how liberties in the USA compare with
> those in Europe.

I know several gay, pagan, partnered, HIV+ men, not just in the USA, but in
Atlanta, Georgia, smack dab in the middle of the Bible Belt.  They
do run into small-minded idiots, but legally they have no problems.
Several of them even get health benefits from their partners' jobs,
even though they can't yet legally marry here.

-Mark