    A good friend of mine sent me this lil natlang (Finnish? or what?) tidbit:

> Millaisen parketin valitsisin viisiulotteisen asuntoni neliulotteiseksi
>lattiaksi?
>
>What kind of parquetry would I choose for the four-dimensional floor of
>my five-dimensional dwelling?

---
Hanuman Zhang, MangaLanger

     Language[s] change[s]: vowels shift, phonologies crash-&-burn, grammars
leak, morpho-syntactics implode, lexico-semantics mutate, lexicons explode,
orthographies reform, typographies blip-&-beep, slang flashes, stylistics
warp... linguistic (R)evolutions mark each-&-every quantum leap...

"Some Languages Are Crushed to Powder but Rise Again as New Ones" -
title of a chapter on pidgins and creoles, John McWhorter,
_The Power of Babel: A Natural History of Language_

= ! gw3rraa leg0set kaakaa! ! riis3rvaa, saaIlvaa, riikuu, sk0paa-g0mii aen
riizijkl0! =
(Fight Linguistic Waste! Save, Salvage, Recover, Scavenge and Recycle!)