Hello people!

I am getting married tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!). And what I have been able to
avoid until now has to be done at last: I must leave you for a while. Not only
have I my own wedding to attend to, but after that we are leaving for a
hopefully beautiful honeymoon in Denmark. In other words, I won't be with you
guys until August, I'm afraid.

But, to quote a certain unnamed Austro-American actor: "I'll be back!"

Have a nice time until then.

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones