Um, actually, I did look at it.  The problem was it was so complicated
to implement that I chose the easier route.  I'm sure it does so much
more than my simple webification of the Sound Change Applier, but since
I'm not a Linguistics student, or a programmer, I took the path of least
resistance.
Of course, there's nothing keeping you from doing it!  I'd love to see
the result!

Cheers!
Jim

--