'L' and 'R' can be turned into a retroflexed 'l' and 'r'. I like these
sounds. These are produced with the tongue coiled backward, though you may
need some practice.

Or it can be changed to a special 'rh' and 'dh' sounds found in Indian
languages. Refer to the consonants r(underlined) and d(underlined) on my
site at www.geocities.com/nsinha_2003/indianscripts.htm or
www.geocities.com/nsinha_2003/consonants.jpg.

Nikhil

Whenever I reply to a mail from Sylvia, the mail is automatically sent to
the personal address rather than the mailing list. Why?