How do you keep the area in an underwater camera case, were the lens is
located, from fogging up beyond using silica gel packets?

I was given some anti-fog fluid to smear on the lens area of the case, but
this always leaves a distorting residue when it dries.  Its ok if I load
the camera in a low humidity environment like an airconditioned room, but
after a few battery and memory card changes on a boat this summer, the
humidity easily builds.

>een nice with drinks waiting for dinner.
>
>It was a great time, with great people and I loved every day of it.  It was
>also unbelievably relaxing.

Warm regards,

Marv Gozum
Philadelphia PA