On Wednesday, July 23, 2003 11:29 AM, Marv wrote:

> Wow, Strike this is good to know, word around here is that in the
Caribbean
> is a two groupers are known to be this approachable, Jerry in Little
Cayman
> and another in Turks & caicos or Bahamas chain.

Mate!  Don't take what I said as anything other than personal observation.
I know marine biologists who still frown on my practices - but, to be fair,
others don't seem to object!  I guess it's a case of letting the critter
make the overtures and then treating it with respect.  (And to salve my
conscience, I did give up hacking open sea urchins to feed them years ago!)
:-)))

Strike