We were using an Olympus PT-010 lexan housing for the Olympus C-3030.
 This housing
does fits just around the camera, but, there *definitely* is room for
one of those silica
packs in there.  If I were to put one in I'd probably make sure I
affixed it to one side,
just to make sure it didn't shift and find it's way in front of the
lens! :^)

Now that the camera and housing are gone (sold them), I'm trying to
decide whether to go
with the Olympus C-5050 or the E-20N.  Or... any other recommendations
out there
for other digital cameras and housing combinations.  The one caveat is
that this time
I want there to be an external strobe.  So, the housing(s) I'm looking
at the for
C-5050 or E-20N are the Light & Motion housings. I've used their video
housings for
quite some time and have been pretty happy with them.

Carl