Quoting Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]>:

> I'm going to be away for about a week. See ya!
>
>                                                      Andreas

The reason for this somewhat hasty notice was me misremembering the time for
the start of my Scout camp by ~2h in the wrong direction, which placed me in
something of a hurry.

I'm now back, with only one major cut in my fingers*, and a pile of 272 unread
email, mostly from this list. I have some new stuff on Meghean pronouns and a
future formation, which I'll write more about sometime in the near future.

* No worries. They say I'll get a permanent scar, but that's the worst bit of
it, and on past experience I'm somewhat sceptic there'll even be that. I'll
have full use of the finger back in a few days.

                                                          Andreas