Dear James,

I'd wish to mention all the Ido words included in these dictionaries:
- Ido -> Allemand ( http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2562/ ) : 6603
mots
- Ido -> Anglais ( http://www.geocities.com/idojc/idoang.html ) : 3646 mots
- Ido -> Francais ( http://lavaleo.tripod.com/Idofrancais.html ) : 10480
mots
- Ido -> Espagnol ( http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/8009/idolinguo/
lengua/idohispana.html ) : 1570 mots
- Ido -> Italien ( http://users.aol.com/idolinguo/#italiano ): 7680 mots
- Ido-> Russe (http://ido.narod.ru/Skolo/Ido_Rus.txt)
Of course you will not have enough time to provide all of them
in the form [en: -------] {ido: ------} {nv: ------},
but as many as you like will be good.
*******
My list (that I can extend when necessary without any problem)
is constituted by the immense dictionary that I constructed
when I practised Interlingua.
In it, more than 16000 English words are translated in Interlingua
and often also in French but are also exemplified by many
interlinguan quotations taken out of 'PANORAMA', 'INTERLNG', etc...
I just made a copy of this personal dictionary and I am taking off
gradually all quotations in it. It takes me some time.
*******
I assure you that all series [en: -------] {ido: ------} {nv: ------}
that you can and wish provide will be immediately taken in account,
inserted in my definitive list and completed by other translations.
No piece of information will be lost.
James, I thank you very much,
Best regards,
Jacques