A few more pieces of literature in Esperanto recently (usual qualification)
added to my index. Those not interested need not read.

Most of the items in this particular list come from two sources:

(1) China Radio International apparently broadcasts one Chinese short story
(or part of one Chinese short story) by a famous Chinese author, translated
into Esperanto, each week. The stories are then posted on the internet.
Many of the items here (all those that cover more than one web page) come
from here. Last time I looked, there were a couple  of new items not yet
listed here.

(2) Somebody recently sent me a couple of collections of translations of
Joseph Mohr's famous Christmas carol "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht"
(English: Silent Night, Holy Night). I think I have about twelve of these,
now. Anybody who wants to sing that song in Esperanto, come next Christmas,
can choose the version he prefers. (Note: there's a site in South Africa [
http://silentnight.web.za/translate/index.htm ] with a batch of
translations of this song into 105 different languages. They have, I
believe, four in Esperanto, as well as translations in Interlingua,
Klingon, Lojban, and several artlangs.)

"Nefinite", a short story by GUO Moruo:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jan/106288.htm

"Rug^a kapsulo", a short story by GUO Moruo:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Feb/111969.htm

"Sanktuloj", a short story by GUO Moruo:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jan/107412.htm (first part) and
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jan/108374.htm (second part)

"Unuig^o de maloj", a short story by GUO Moruo:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Feb/110538.htm

"Komedio", a short story by MAO Dun:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Apr/122745.htm (first part) and
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Apr/124898.htm (second part)

"Rakonto pri nazego", a short story by MAO Dun:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jun/138079.htm (first part),
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jun/140033.htm (second part) and
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jun/141848.htm (third part)

"Svenanta vintro", a short story by MAO Dun:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/May/132479.htm (first part),
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/May/133890.htm (second part) and
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jun/135387.htm (third part)

"Trapa Franjo", a short story by MAO Dun:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Apr/127857.htm (unua parto),
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/May/129048.htm (second part) and
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/May/130606.htm (third part)

"La edzino de eta Qiu", a short story by Laoshe:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jul/146508.htm

"Fantometo de amoro", a short story by Laoshe:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Aug/148499.htm

"Kulota sinjoro", a short story by Laoshe:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Aug/149852.htm

"La nau^a de majo", a short story by Laoshe:
http://esperanto.cri.com.cn/esperanto/2003/Jul/144986.htm

'tiu kanto tre facilas por la amikaro...', a poem by Sergej MATVIENKO,
translated from Russian by "S^akludanto":
http://www.geocities.com/interreto/sxakludanto.html#tiukanto

"Vero kaj mensogo", a poem by Vladimir VISOCKIJ, translated from Russian
by  "S^akludanto": http://www.geocities.com/interreto/sxakludanto.html

"Pacdemonstracioj en 15 februaro 2003", a poem by Gerrit BERVELING (in Word
format): http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/GerritBerveling.doc

"Kiel la luno ...", a poem by Willen KLOOS:
http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/page1.htm

"C^e Yueyang-Turo", a poem by Lau^lum (in Word format):
http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/lauhlum.doc

"Pro la nokto", a poem by Waldemar Grzegorz LIPOWICZ (in Word format):
http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/Waldemar.doc

"Nau^dekjaron ag^as jen mi verva", a poem by LIU Bingjun (in Word format):
http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/liubingjun.doc

"Verda libelo", a poem by TENG Xuexun (in Word format):
http://www.verdapekino.com/tradukojingsai/TengXuexun.doc

"Milda nokt', sankta nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR, translated
from German by Jiri KORINEK:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#korinek

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#nekonata

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR, translated from German by
Jan Hendrik VINK:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#vink

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR, the version appearing in
the hymnal 'Adoru':
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#ikue

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#nekonata_du

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#nekonata_tri

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#nekonata_kvar

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#nekonata_kvin

"Paca nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR, as sung by "Muzilanoj":
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#muzilanoj

"Paca nokt', sankta nokt'", a Christmas carol by Joseph MOHR, translated
from German by Manfred RETZLAFF:
http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo/Poezio/sankta_nokto.html#retzlaff

-- Don HARLOW

Pasis longa voj'