--- "Mark J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 05:28:52PM -0700,
> Costentin Cornomorus wrote:
> > Which? Translate = shift? Archaically, yes.
>
> Not just archaically.  Also technically.  Used
> in mathematics, computer graphics programming,
> etc.

Six of one, half dozen of the other, as I do not
do maths, computer graphics or programming! ;)

Padraic.

=====
Samlan, isa-susansilo-war-mercumo crastandus, en! mercumes-don-crâgamando, en!
mercumes-dom-resmanstaro haccruçen-fon-Mursilbâm!

And now, the corpse lies limp, lo! even the body of strength, lo! even the body
of Mursilbâm that slew the monster!
  [Erronian fragment]

--

Come visit The World! --