well heres something/\

1. isk aduhth jenekord ne erin dee drooseeuhp
    I to-go(past tense) vacation (,) in the ship(female)(.)
2. frawnezheeo nootih bihlt dawkdre erin iskep
    French food(and drink) create stomach-pains in me(.)
3. italezheeo nootih bihlt fyoosh erin iskep
    Italian food(an drink) create goodness in me(.)
4. isk ekwih noor-joobil ne akadimay ekwih noor-fyoo ne isk uhs zhileeov
ekwih eterneeo aduhth ne singoo fyoo rez ekwih cawnlangornep
  I is not-happy (,) school is not-good (,) I-own friends is all(both)
to-go(past tense) (,)
only good thing is conlanging(.)
5.et ne cawnlangorn ekwih joobil zar ne isk noor-verstenep
   yes (,) conlanging is happy(fun) (?) (,) i not-understand(.)
6. isk awt aduhorn preset ne adyosep
   i should to-go(present tense) now (,) bye(.)