I haven't come up with all the numbers from 1-10 in kontoko, B@nERau,
Kono, Funarja, Rolexxaghe, Kamele, Karath, or Dgsrdmaphkaskrht.
here's what i have:
Kontoko
<these are the "nominative" numbers - there are other sets of numbers in
kontoko>
1        seb
2        kul
3        rit
4        kratt
5        bot
6        kutt
7        ben
8        kol
9        net
10       matk

Latuko:
1        uno
2        tot
3        tret
4        kotre
5        kinke
6        ttetke
7        ttepte
8        okte
9        nov
10       tett

Gwe#240;es:
1        sain
2        duá
3        tarei
4        kweud
5        peunag
6        swekas
7        septam
8        oktá
9        neun
10       dekam

Kinsi Rorotan:
1        ys
2        ori
3        ker
4        mak
5        san
6        tus
7        zep
8        vod

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:30:49 +0000 "janko gorenc"