Hello,

I am currently working on a language called Kerla.  While it is not really
intended to be an auxlang per se, it does attempt to provide the greatest
ease of learning for the greatest number of people.  At the same time, it
also tries to follow logical and regular rules, mainly following "predicate
logic."  Basically I've set this up as a "thought experiment" -- i.e.,
something to play around with and see how far it goes.  There are no
political ambitions behind this project.  I would be interested to see what
you all think of what I have so far.  Would anyone like to hear more about
Kerla?

- Rob