Only 52 more, huh?  Do you have any of mine yet?  I
have numbers in the following:

Carrajena (a romance language)
Graavgaaln (alien and base-12)
Tvern El (alien)
Lrahran (alien)
B-G-2-3 (alien)
Q!ypl~ (alien)

Oh, and if Sylvia Sotomayor deosn't mind I still have
the numbers from our little scetch-lang Seldm which
grew out of the trip to see the lemurs.  Seldm is
base-prime.

Adam