Greetings all. I think all of us in this group are from the Conlang group as well. However, this group is for constructed religions. Our goal is to make this group as great as the Conlang group. Please send in any ideas and encourage others to join
In many ways this is an extension of the conlang group. It is another form for expressing yourself. Again, please join and encourage others to as well.

~*AKHILESH*~