Isidora Zamora scripsit:

> I used to live on Amager.  It's not very big, and what's there that you'd
> want to swap?  It's just picturesque fishing villages and small towns like
> Kastrup, right?  (Besides the international airport, of course, which
> wouldn't have existed in the early 20th century.  Which leaves me with the
> question of where Copenhagen's airport is, if Amager isn't Danish.)

Actually, I just assumed it was Amager in Denmark: it might conceivably
be some other Amager, if there is one.  Probably the Chinese have built a
substantial trading settlement there in IB.  As for the airport, IB uses
airships (blimps and dirigibles) for all non-military purposes.

--
After fixing the Y2K bug in an application:     John Cowan
        WELCOME TO <censored>                   [log in to unmask]