--- Andreas Johansson skrzypszy:

> > Scandinavia did not fall apart
>
> Excuse a stupid and OT question, but does that mean that the Union of
> Kalmar did not finally break apart in the early 16th C?

I think so. But if you really want to know, ask Kristian Jensen. He is in
charge in Scandinavia, and he laid a solid historical foundation for it.

> What about Finland - is it still in too?

Yes, it is. Although a bit smaller than it is *here*, since part of it is
taken up by Nasesk Vesemir, a country that consists of *here*'s Southeast
Finland/Karelia and speaks a North Slavic language invented by Jan Havliš.

Jan