Thank you, dear fellow conlangers, for your replies! :-))

Even though some of you thought that I was referring to
an external reference grammar, I actually meant the personal
notes which a conlanger makes to keep track of his/her
invention.

So far my notes consist of mere bits and pieces - mostly
examples and test sentences which I compiled into a big
text file. The major problem arose when I changed my
inflectional system - I had to redo all my sentences
and was about to get confused with some ideas, thinking
hard how I had designed them before I partially changed
my mind. This way of keeping notes is natural to the
design phase but it is such a mess that I have to do
something against it. ;-)

Ok, you have convinced me: I'll write a reference grammar
- for anybody who will desire to read it but firstly and
most neccessarily for myself. Obviously I should precisely
explain to even myself how my language works. Since I came
up with a very strange way to represent the meanings of
nouns, verbs and sentences, I should probably make sure
that I document my little thought experiement quite well.

So, thanks for your comments! I shall go and begin my
reference grammar now. :-))

Yours smiling and waving,
Harald :-)