--- Isidora Zamora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The question that I still have not been able to
> answer for myself is
> whether a human corpse would be epicine or
> inanimate.  There are good
> arguments for each side, and I think that the
> answer to the question is culturally
> significant.

Agreed. Though it's something I hadn't thought
of!

Padraic.

=====
To him that seeks, if he knock, the door will be opened;
if he seeks, he shall find his way; if he searches for a way, he shall find his path.
For though the Way is narrow, it's wisdom is written in the hearts of all:
if ye would seek and find Rest, look first within!  [The Petricon]

--

Ill Bethisad --
<http://www.geocities.com/elemtilas/ill_bethisad>

Come visit The World! --