On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:17:44 -0500, Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:11:10PM -0500, Paul Bennett wrote:
>> While I'm on the subject, does anybody know a good fixed-pitch Unicode
>> TTF
>> font?
>
> I use Everson Mono Terminal, which comes with the free trial version of
> Kermit-95 for Windows, available here:
>
> http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/k95.html

It's a 12+ MB download. Heh. I used to use Kermit back when it was a DOS
program that fit on a single floppy. A 5ΒΌ" floppy, at that. It was the only
decent, reliable way to connect two PCs in the days before TCP/IP in the
home.

I've downloaded the trial version, and I'll be giving it a try. I don't
telnet much these days, and I don't think I've ever ssh-ed, but it might
turn out to be useful.

Thanks for the link,

Paul