As a major fan of H. Rider Haggard's as an adolescent, thanks for this.

Allan Quatermain _did_ recur, and often.  I remember him with affection.

He found his way across most of -as-yet-uncreate Africa.  An enjoyable
experience!

Any others of H. Rider Haggard's on ibiblio that you seen?

Wesley Parish

--
Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"