OK, thanks, someone else already posted a link. But what did you enter in
Google? I entered "Shoebox SIL", and the only output was a chinese page.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Muke Tever" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: Dictionary for a conlang

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:41:30 +0100, Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> And where can I dowload Shoebox 4.01? I just found v5, but yes, it's
> commercial :(

Googling for the installer finds a copy archived at
http://alphalinguistica.sns.it/software/SW/win311/

It's sh401.exe.

        *Muke!
--
http://frath.net/
http://kohath.livejournal.com/

E jer savne zarjÚ mas ne   (You put music in my heart
Se imnÚ koone'f metha       And with the spirit of an artist
Brissve mÚ kolÚ adÔ.        I will make the dreamtime)