I've probably been here too long to ask these questions, but for the benefit
of any newcomers, who must be quite bewildered by what they read here, I'm
going to anyway:

1. Does anyone here have any interest whatsoever in getting an IAL into use?
2. Does anyone here actually have the slightest idea how to go about getting
one into use?

Kordiale, James Chandler