James Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've probably been here too long to ask these questions, but for the benefit
of any newcomers, who must be quite bewildered by what they read here, I'm
going to anyway:

1. Does anyone here have any interest whatsoever in getting an IAL into use?

The question is good but the demander lacks undertanding.
*
He is in himself bewildered by what he read here
*
Ido is passé. Therefore another IAL need take it's place.

2. Does anyone here actually have the slightest idea how to go about getting
one into use?

You let yourself show, you yourself have no idea of how to go about getting one into use.
*
I know how to get one into use. One will be into use in 2004. There can not be any withholding of it. It must explode into the world scene.
*
You will hear it's noise.
*
By then it will be too late for you James Chandler, provocateur.

Kordiale, James Chandler