There is not a page web that I would want to create with the space offer by Wanadoo.  10.000 too small times for there to place a dictionairy.
*
The lists of words that I had posted to AUXLANG earned me several compliments by members that do not dare anymore to write here  in order not to to be aggressed by the esperantists and the interlinguaists and because the respect I earned by your friends is feeble.
*
I WRITE in AUXLANG for the silent majority, more interesting than your overdue friends. I write in AUXLANG for the silent majority,
more interesting than your unrespectful friends.
*
The silent majority is always to be side of the of one that shouts the warning. Alas, once more, you done as you want.

Jacked Mate

Yahoo! Sorteos
¡Ya puedes comprar Lotería de Navidad!