Ray Brown wrote:
(snip much of auntie Sanskritism's stuff.)
> Am I imagining it or do I detect the vile stench of racism here?  His
> second statement is certainly wrong.
>
> To call this stuff balderdash or codswallop is too polite.  If this is
what
> this article is like then IMNSHO it's an insult to human intelligence.

I somehow ended up on the home page of the site, before finding the anti-S
screed.  There is much mention of Sudra this-and-that, and even more
anti-brahminism, so I assume the thing is the product of some Sudra
politicking.  (Sudra, as we will recall, is the Caste Formerly Known as
Untouchable.)