>On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:42:37 -0500 John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote.
>I got a spam with a subject line of "Set up ywm fegghig".  Now plainly
>Ywm Fegghig is the name of a conlang; what conlang is it?

/Uum fegGig/ looks and sounds plausibly part of IB, though the exact
etymology escapes me at the moment, particularly since I don't have my books
at work.

Ywm could be indirectly < Lat vos, but that strikes me as a funny way to
name a language. Also, there's a resemblence to Welsh y and yn (if I'm
remembering right), which might be more pausible.

Paul