Paul Bennett scripsit:

> Is there a(n) (p)ieconlang group? I don't have much of anything to offer
> romconlang, I fear, but I think there are enough of us that make IE langs,
> each of their own branch or sub-branch, that a few useful conversations
> could be had.

There is a new-born "workshop" at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pieconlang

If you wish to belong to pieconlang, you may subscribe by sending an email to

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to

> I don't recall ever seeing much Wenedyk, but maybe I just never made the
> cognitive leap to try and actually read it, rather than reading the
> interlinear.

Wenedyk is definitely worth seeing.

> Paul

-- Yitzik who still expects to have enough time to give y'all Weekly Workshops
Reviews again