The racial classification system is totally messed up. When they say "asian," i guess they mean the "East asians." I also guess "white" refers to people of european, north african, and middle eastern descent, though i cant figure out where central asians belong. I also wonder aobut native americans and austrialian natives. I'm of indian (from India) descent. I cant figure out if im "white" or "asian." I kno im supposed to be white, but it doesnt seem to fit. I kno many indians that if they didnt have "Caucassian" features, they would be classified as "Black." And then, for blacks, i would exclude Khosian people. They should really create a better classification system, though scientifically race is non-existant; how about: northern white(european,some central asians), southern white(most middle eastern,north africa,india?), asian (many east and southeast asians), northern asian (north and many east asians) [there is a big difference genetically between north and south chinese], amerindians, austrialian aborigonies, black, khosian people, pacific islander, and pygmies.Thats 10, and it makes better sense. though i cant really draw a line between my "Asian" and "North Asian" group, and the "Asian" and "Pacific islander" group. I also cant figure out where to put eskimos. And latinos dont even form a group so their really hard to classify. Please give me feedback, questions, answers, comments, (general discussion). Read "Genes, Race, and Language" very good book.

~*AKHILESH*~

Do you Yahoo!?