This is old news, but if someone posted about it at the time, I missed it:

A recent (Sep. 2003) issue of HolQeD (the Journal of the Klingon Language Institute) notes that the Klingon translation of _Hamlet_  was referred to on "Hollywood Squares."  It goes on to say:
**
"Meanwhile, Cram, a show on the Game Show Network which forces two two-player teams to stay awake all night studying a stack of materials and then tests their mastery (or at least recollection) has joined the fray.  Contestants studied both Marc Okrand's _The Klingon Dictionary_ and Ruth Noel's _The Languages of Tolkien's Middle Earth_ and then had to correctly match seven target phrases.  The accuracy of the Elvish phrases will be left to the editors of _Vinyar Tengwar_  to debate, but the rendering of several of the Klingon phrases left a bit to be desired:

[Klingon examples omitted]
. . .
Tragically, the team that selected Elvish performed better than the team that matched the Klingon phrases.  Their dishonor will extend for generations."
**

That result  does not surprise me.  I find phrases in the Elvish languages much easier to remember than those in Klingon.  Klingon just looks like a jumble of letters, while Quenya and Sindarin look and sound like something that someone might actually speak.

Doug