On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:49:10AM +0100, Benct Philip Jonsson wrote:
> Do you mind if I upload it to my site?  Since Elves are supposed
> to count in base 12 it might be useful to Tolkien language buffs.

Not at all.  Heck, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about it; all
the actual conversion is performed by built-in JavaScript functionality,
for instance.

> It would be a good idea to add a refresh button, BTW.
> Unfortunately I'm too JavaScript challenged to do it myself...

Sure.  Just stick this inside the <p>...</p> inside the
<form>...</form>; that should do the trick:

        <input id="refresh" name="refresh" value="Refresh" type="button"
               onclick="update()" />

-Mark