That sounds much like the concept I once had for the language
Caelva (which ended up stillborn).  Instead of personal pronouns,
you'd have a "vector" verb that could be inflected for subject
and object, and the real verbs would stay uninflected.  Then there
would be a tiny handful of other verbs which were still
inflectable, like "give" and "be in".  These were used as alternate
vector verbs for certain classes of verbs; for example, you'd
say {I_do_you like} with the default vector {do}, but {I_give_you
kiss} or {I_am_in pain}.  For the native speakers, {do}, {give} and
{be in} would no longer be perceived as verbs, but as conjugation
paradigms for the following verbs {like}, {kiss} and {pain}.

It's much like the "I am in <verb>ing" construction of Welsh, but
with more paradigms.

You know, I like the concept, coming to think of it.  I should
salvage it for one of the languages of the sci-fi coniverse I'm
participating in, Skies of Man...

-- Christian Thalmann