> > If it's fun to believe then who cares if it's true
> > or
> > not?
> >
> > --gary
>
> My skin just crawls when I hear statements like that.
> I sometimes wonder if I'm the only human being who
> still believes that objective truth exists.  And that
> knowing and believing the real truth not just the
> convinient or happy truth is important.

I believe in an objective reality and an objective truth. But I also believe
there are times where the objective truth is unimportant, at which point it
becomes a moot point. But those aren't as common as some would like to
believe.

Hooray for objectivism...err, wait...hooray for believing in objective
truth!

-Keith