On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:55:28 -0800, Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>With SV order "John relinquish book moveto Mary
>accept." where the "verb" comes in three separate
>pieces, (reliquish/move to/accept) each piece
>belonging ot the object most directly connected to the
>doing.  [John relinquish] [book moveto] [Mary accept].

I don't know of anything exactly like this, but some verbs in my language
Zharranh are split into two parts: dha zirrek je syrr "roses are red" (with
"dha ... je" as the verb). Words corresponding to prepositions in Ludireo
tend to be verbs: na kwa nyan aruk "I cross road walk" = "I walk across the
road".

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any