In a message dated 2004:01:09 08:34:33 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>From Hanuman Zhang's profile:
>
>> "A constellation is basially a conical chunk of stars with the apex at
>Earth with an arbitrary space angle." - Andreas Johansson
>
>Not that I have anything against it, but may I ask why you added this to
>your signature? If it has any deep cosmic or comic significance, it's
certainly
>not there on my volition!

    Does everything hafta have significance? Also I like the poeticism of
your statement... and it does point out - subtly - our human species tendency to
"universalize" our puny lil MonkeyBrained Concepts into Cosmic "Truth(s)"....

---///// __/_//_/ __/_//  in the yera of 2004 CE,
                    year 4702 of the Huangdi era,
                Year of the Wooden Monkey, _Jia-Shen_...

Nom de Guerre: Hanuman "Stitch/626" Zhang
AIN Resistance partisan code name: "Z23-4C"
    WOGeR (Wiley Oriental Gentleman/Rogue)
    BBC (BritishBornChinaman)
        Avatar of Sun Wu K'ung, a.k.a. Sun Wukong, a.k.a _Ma-Lau_ ("Monkey
King")
        a.k.a. "TricksterGod of the Glorious Anti-Imperialist Chinese Boxers"
            http://www.uglychinese.org/war.htm
              TricksterShapeShifterIncarnate  !!!  >^..^<       ';'
;P~~~
    "one o' dem best-est & bright-est a' de bottom o' de barrel"
    <A HREF="http://www.friendster.com/user.jsp">Friendster - zHANgster</A>

=>  om hung hanumatay rudratmakai hung phat  <=
    mantra to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey TricksterGod

==> Ko nahi janat hai jag mein kapi, sankat mochan naam tiharo <==
[Who does not know that in this world oh monkey, thy name is one which
liberates one out of all problems].

"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist...
Imitation is suicide." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "I rather be whole than good." - Carl Jung

>Do I contradict myself?
>Very well then, I contradict myself.
>I am large, I contain multitudes.
>        --Walt Whitman, _Leaves of Grass_

I Am A Bird, don't try
to tell my wings where to fly.

<=  thee prIs ov eXistenZ iz aetern'l warfaer 'N' kreativ playf'llnizz...  =>

"Life is all a great joke, but only the brave ever get the point."
                                            - Kenneth Rexroth
googolgigglabyte
goegolgiechelbijt  - of - met een vette megagrijns
GoogolGekicherByte
googolrisibyte ===> el byte de la  risita de googol
googolrisadinhabyte ===>  o byte de risadinha de googol
googolspassoctet
guugoIllolbijt
gugolhihibajt
gugolngisibayt
okukolkikikol
eggelegigalibaith
kiletstroknolyadgigabaiti
cimacimakekehapi
baitakhakhweifayatrauni
ufi'auayinisuguguluarkhar
pokatra oemadroabhethetre
inarevuta yhiyhayhake nawyo
AnekoMeppathmoTtilvatelmDiggulgyttahat
va'i utne tuktukt'ishushukuko`g tuk  go`go`o`gwgaga
ggsngngsbd [gugulaNexebidi]