On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Andreas Johansson wrote:

> I've recently uploaded a chart describing it to
> http://andjo.free.fr/conlang/img/cxschart.gif . (And I hope the
> original creator doesn't mind!)

Growl grizzle copyright infringement!! But seriously, no, I plagiarised it
from someone else (and appropriately I'm currently listening---entirely
randomly mind you---to Tom Lehrer's 'Plagiarize' as I write this) and
modified it to CXS. (Technically the copyright licence on my webpage says
you have to say it was by me, but, as I said in my post on Modern Føtisk's
orthography, technically schmechnically. Maybe I'll just make it
unrestricted...)

--
Tristan