In a message dated 2004:01:10 03:50:17 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>From you, o wise and serene Master, all things
>have Significance! There are millions of Seekers
>listening to your every utterance!
>
>Awaiting the next installment of Cosmis Wisdom...

    Huh? Who me?  *BURP!*

---///// __/_//_/ __/_//  in the yera of 2004 CE,
                    year 4702 of the Huangdi era,
                Year of the Wooden Monkey, _Jia-Shen_...

Nom de Guerre: Hanuman "Stitch/626" Zhang
AIN Resistance partisan code name: "Z23-4C"
    WOGeR (Wiley Oriental Gentleman/Rogue)
    BBC (BritishBornChinaman)
        Avatar of Sun Wu K'ung, a.k.a. Sun Wukong, a.k.a _Ma-Lau_ ("Monkey
King")
        a.k.a. "TricksterGod of the Glorious Anti-Imperialist Chinese Boxers"
            http://www.uglychinese.org/war.htm
            ˇˇˇ  TricksterShapeShifterIncarnate  !!!  >^..^<       ';'
;P~~~
    "one o' dem best-est & bright-est a' de bottom o' de barrel"
    <A HREF="http://www.friendster.com/user.jsp">Friendster - zHANgster</A>

=>  om hung hanumatay rudratmakai hung phat  <=
    mantra to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey TricksterGod

==> Ko nahi janat hai jag mein kapi, sankat mochan naam tiharo <==
[Who does not know that in this world oh monkey, thy name is one which
liberates one out of all problems].

"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist...
Imitation is suicide." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "I rather be whole than good." - Carl Jung

>Do I contradict myself?
>Very well then, I contradict myself.
>I am large, I contain multitudes.
>        --Walt Whitman, _Leaves of Grass_

I Am A Bird, don't try
to tell my wings where to fly.

<=  thee prIs ov eXistenZ iz aetern'l warfaer 'N' kreativ playf'llnizz...  =>

"Life is all a great joke, but only the brave ever get the point."
                                            - Kenneth Rexroth
googolgigglabyte
goegolgiechelbijt  - of - met een vette megagrijns
GoogolGekicherByte
googolrisibyte ===> el byte de la  risita de googol
googolrisadinhabyte ===>  o byte de risadinha de googol
googolspassoctet
guugoIllolbijt
gugolhihibajt
gugolngisibayt
okukolkikikol
egúgelegigalibaith
kiletstroknolyadgigabaiti
cimacimakekehapi
baitakhakhweifayatrauni
ufi'auayinisuguguluarkhar
pokatra oemadroabhethetre
inarevuta yhiyhayhake nawyo
AnekoMeppathmoTtilvatelmDiggulgyttahat
va'i utne tuktukt'ishushukuko`g tuk  go`go`o`gwgaga
ggsngngsbd [gugulaNexebidi]