En réponse à PHILIPPE CAQUANT :

><Imploring indulgence from all of you if this message wan’t posted the
>right way. This a my fist trial on a discussion list, I’m neither too good
>at English, neither an entitled linguist, which is likely to make me look
>rather dumb here. Worse of all, I’m French. Sorry.><?xml:namespace prefix
>= o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You know, you're far from the only one on this list to fit those
characteristics, and everything has been OK until now :)) . Welcome!

By the way, your mail does contain indeed strange things. You should turn
off HTML mail (although it's XML tags I'm seeing. How are you sending that
mail?)

Christophe Grandsire.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr